Nov 10, 2017
The Confidence Academy Podcast launches with this pilot episode all about how to calm anxiety.
Lilli Badcock is the Founder of The Confidence Academy and a Transformational Confidence Coach who was diagnosed with GAD in 2013.
Since then she has built a business helping other anxiety sufferers to thrive in spite of it and this podcast is the next part of her journey!
Show Notes and References:
The Top Ten Ways To Calm Anxiety:
1. Singing - www.lillibadcock.com
5. Music - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/playlist/lillis-inspirational-playlist/pl.0f0fd923abcb409f9f497e00548323c1
6. EFT or Tapping
7. Talking or sharing your own experiences.
8. Exercise - https://www.facebook.com/groups/theconfidenceacademy/?ref=br_rs
9. Pivoting technique…what DO I want?
I am healthy
I am happy
I am confident
I am powerful
I am unstoppable
I am fearless
I am awesome
I am successful
I am strong
I am focused
I am free
I am amazing